John Stoltenberg, a long-time activist against sexual violence and a radical-feminist philosopher of gender, is the author of four books and many articles and essays. He is also a novelist, playwright, creative director, communications strategist, and theater reviewer. He and Andrea Dworkin were life partners for thirty-one years.
- Sexual Harassment and #MenToo: The Five Stages of Belief
- What’s the Sex Binary Got to Do with Rape?
- Why Talking About ‘Healthy Masculinity’ Is Like Talking About ‘Healthy Cancer’
- Learnings from Talking About ‘Healthy Masculinity’
- The Postconventional Ethics of Chelsea Manning
- Male Sexuality: Why Ownership Is Sexy, Michigan Journal of Gender & Law, Volume I.
- How Power Makes Men: The Grammar of Gender Identity, in Men and Power, ed. Joseph Kuypers (Fernwood Publishing)
- Healing from Manhood: A Radical Meditation on the Movement from Gender Identity to Moral Identity, in Masculinities: Interdisciplinary Readings, ed. Mark Hussey (Prentice Hall)
- Foreword to Gendered Outcasts: Interrogating Sexual Oppression and Gender Hierarchies in Queer Men’s Lives, ed. Christopher Kendall and Wayne Martino (Routledge)
- Foreword to Forging Radical Alliances Across Difference: Coalition Politics for the New Millennium, ed. Jill M. Bystydzienski and Steven P. Schacht (Rowan & Littlefield)